Sunday, June 15, 2008

Radio Broker - Grand Theft Auto IV - Part 15

I'm sorry to say that today's GTA IV, Radio Broker band, the Pistolas, have recently broken up. Their track "Take It With a Kiss" was released as a single, after a short 2006 EP. Their demise is really too bad. The song, hopefully an indicator of their music in general, was a great mix of swanky rock and Rapture-like dance/funk.

I really like this track. Along with a couple of tracks we have yet to cover and the Deluka track, I think this ranks as my favorite.

The Pistolas may be gone, but for GTA players, they'll live on on Radio Broker.

MP3: The Pistolas - Take It With a Kiss
Purchase through Amazon - Take It With a Kiss
The Pistolas

3 comments:

Samantha said...

That's a superfun track.

Elhaam & Mat said...

Broken up? But you've only just introduced me to them!

Connorhalo said...

Indeed it is a superfun track. And it is truly sad to discover a band after they've shuffled off.